Emily Utter - Sales Power
If you (and your business) are stuck because you aren't closing sales, this is for you...
You CAN approach sales conversations with confidence, massively increase your income, and build your business … and you can enjoy it! In other words, you CAN become a master at sales (yes, even if you think you'll NEVER get better at it). I'll show you how.
Dear Coach, Healer, or Service-Based Entrepreneur
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You speak with potential clients, but no one—or hardly anyone—is saying "Yes!" You're starting to wonder if you're any good at coaching.
- You LOVE talking with people, and you want (more than anything) to use your coaching skills to help them create transformation in their lives. But when you start selling your services, you lose confidence, and if you don't get an immediate, "Yes!" you find yourself backing down, and letting that sale slip through your fingers.
- You feel like you're in a constant state of hustle—but your income definitely doesn't reflect your hard work.
- You do okay in sales conversations until someone brings up an objection, like, "I don't have the money," or, "I have to think about it." Then you feel nervous and uncomfortable, and you lose steam.
- When it comes to sales conversations, you lack confidence. You aren't sure what to say, when.
- Even when a lead DOES say, "Yes," you have trouble sealing the deal, whether that means asking for credit card info or getting a signed agreement.
- You find yourself slipping into avoidance whenever you hit what you perceive as a "snag" in the sales process.
If so, you're in the right place, and I'm SO glad you're here.
You are not alone. In fact, you are in great company. Far too many gifted coaches and healers pack it up and quit before they gain momentum because when it comes time to convert leads to clients, they lose confidence.
They aren't sure what to say, and even if they know what to say during a sales conversation, they feel pushy and uncomfortable.
Then, because they aren't growing their practice in the way they'd like to, they begin to doubt their own abilities as coaches.
Which is TOTAL nonsense, because they're brilliant!
Here's the thing: coaching is not a business. It's a skill.
It's a skill rooted in the heart.
No matter how good you are at coaching, though, you aren't going to be able to coach clients if you don't have one other skill: selling.
That's right. If you suck at sales, you're not going to convert leads to clients. And if you don't convert leads to clients, you're not going to grow your business (or help the people who need your help!).
The good news is that you can learn to sell. You can become a genius at sales.
You Can Learn to Sell in an Authentic Way That Aligns with Your Mission to Help the People Who Need You.
And when you do, you make more money (I know, it's a no brainer, right?). You feel confident during the sales process, and you actually enjoy it (I swear! That may seem far-fetched right now, but stick with me).
I know, because I've done it—and I've taught my clients—coaches and healers like you—how to do it, too.
I'm also obsessed with sales.
I'm Emily Utter
Rock Star Business Coach and Sales Trainer for Coaches. I run a solid, kickass practice teaching brilliant coaches just like you how to be brilliant sales people, using the equally kickass sales system I developed.
My business hasn't always been wildly successful though.
I’ll be straight with you: I actually used to suck at sales! It became seriously painful to me—because I couldn't help as many people as I knew I was meant to.
Sales conversation after sales conversation ended with me hanging up, disappointed that I hadn't closed, because I knew that prospect could be successful if we worked together.
What did I do wrong?
I could make you a list, but it would be too long to put here.
I wanted everyone to like me, so I was afraid to be honest with people. I was insecure about what I was offering, because I was new to coaching, and I'm sure my potential clients could feel that.
I was self-conscious. I definitely lacked confidence, all around.
And it was driving me crazy! I knew I could help more people if I could just get them to say, "Yes" to working with me.
After tons of trial and error and countless hours studying and practicing, I finally developed a system that works. And not only does it work, but it feels GOOD. It's authentic. And because it creates a connection between the coach and the prospect, every conversation leaves both people feeling AMAZING.
And here's why:
The system paves the way for you to step into—and embrace—your personal power.
That’s what it allowed me to do, and it was an absolute game-changer.
So much so that I realized I had to share it with other coaches—coaches, who, like me, are great at coaching but are missing that critical skill: sales. Coaches, who, like me, wanted a new approach to sales that doesn't feel sleazy or salesy or manipulative.
Share Course Sales Power, Free Download Sales Power, Sales Power Torrent, Sales Power Download Free, Sales Power Discount, Sales Power Review, Emily Utter – Sales Power, Sales Power, Emily Utter.