Here’s What We’ll Create Together
In this brand-new training, you’ll follow my proven, step-by-step blueprint to build a brand that not only leverages direct response tactics to sell your product or service… but also positions your business as the answer to all of your customers’ problems.
- Utilize Ryan Deiss’ fill-in-the-blank “Brand Blueprint Template” to attract your ideal prospects and position your business as top of mind in your category.
- Discover the core concepts of branding and positioning (and why the vast majority of companies get it WRONG).
- Follow Ryan’s proven 5-step process for “reverse-engineering authority” (and learn why it has nothing to do with “fake it until you make it”).
- Learn how to codify your brand’s “voice” so that you can scale without losing your identity and soul (HINT: this is key).
- Identify your “Authority Amplifiers” to discover your brand’s mission, vision, and values… and how to position them in your messaging to build a lasting bond with your audience.
- Discover the key to finding an authentic voice that leads like-minded customers straight to your doorstep
- Leverage Ryan’s “6-Point Brand Audit” worksheet to optimize your overall branding strategy and ensure your messaging is consistent across the board.
It’s 2019. Ignoring your branding and focusing solely on offers and funnels is no longer an option…
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a “Brand Blueprint” that contains all the core assets you need to clarify your brand’s messaging and positioning, so you can attract your ideal customer and position your brand as the primary authority in your space.
Snag this workshop, and let’s start building YOUR brand that SELLS today…
Share Course How to Architect a Branding Blueprint, Free Download How to Architect a Branding Blueprint, How to Architect a Branding Blueprint Torrent, How to Architect a Branding Blueprint Download Free, How to Architect a Branding Blueprint Discount, How to Architect a Branding Blueprint Review, Ryan Deiss – How to Architect a Branding Blueprint, How to Architect a Branding Blueprint, Ryan Deiss.