Earnings Engine by  

$86,800 in One Day of Trading Earnings?

Want to know how powerful 's Earnings Play is?
Sami used the strategy to earn $86,800 in a single day -- making it the second best day of his trading career!

See his real account statements in this video:
Obviously, this is an extraordinary result -- and a testament to Sami's skill and experience. (a big account helps too...)

But we also asked some of Sami's students how they're doing trading earnings, and this is what they told us: 

Where Most Traders Go Wrong With Trading Earnings

Most traders say "I never trade stocks ahead of their earnings reports! It's too risky!"
But risk isn't the problem.
The problem is making things too complicated.

The typical trader tries to predict all these items:

1. Earnings per share
  2. Revenues
  3. Profit margins
  4. Product unit sales
  5. Future guidance
  6. Which specific item in the report the market will care about most
  7. What the stock and options markets are pricing in
  8. How the market will react to the report

No wonder so many traders are terrified of earnings

Sami's Simple Solution: Focus on Predicting the Market's Reaction

The 'Earnings Engine' model is a newer, simpler way of doing things.
Sami has identified 6 pinpoint specific chart patterns that predict how a stock will move after earnings
If you can follow a simple checklist and read a chart, you can get long or short stock ahead of earnings in a calm, rational manner.
And Sami didn't pull these patterns out of thin air.
He studied earnings reactions for 7 years before he began trading them -- 7 years!
He left (potentially) millions of dollars on the table because he wanted to be sure this strategy made consistent money.
And they have.

These setups almost feel like cheating because the chart has all the information you need.
The chart knows how the stock will move, regardless of whether the company beats expectations or misses.
The information is staring at you right now. You just have to know where to look.
Sami can teach you how in this special LIVE online course. Earnings seasons starts next week.

Are you ready to rev up YOUR earnings engine?
Are you ready to turn earnings season into a celebration instead of a major headache?
Then join Sami for this special LIVE interactive training event.

What You Learn With Earnings Engine

6 High-Probability Setups Designed Specifically for Trading Earnings Reports

After studying hundreds of Earnings Plays, Sami broke them up into 6 different setups.

1. The Pullback Play: For stocks that pull back in a specific type of uptrend
  2. The Breakout Play: For stocks that are ready to break out on earnings
  3. The Transition A: For stocks exhibiting a specific type of basing behavior
  4. The Transition C: For downtrending stocks about to gap down on earnings for big short profits
  5. The Run Play: For stocks 'running' into resistance/support
  6. The Unfilled Gap: For stocks approaching an unfilled gap

Each pattern is easy to learn, and easy to implement, with simple instructions. There is no guessing involved.

Trade Metrics: Actually Getting In and Out of Positions

Patterns are worthless unless you know exactly how to put them to work.
So Sami gives you extensive guidance in trade implementation, including:
Scanning: Quickly assemble an 'Earnings Hit List' of stocks to target each day. And more importantly, learn which stocks to avoid, based on volume and setup quality.
Entry: You'll be amazed at how simple the entry process is. Sami also explains how his trading platform is set up for earnings.
Share Sizing: Learn an easy system for share sizing, and determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
Trade Management: Get Sami's exact trade management parameters so you can maximize your reward:risk. Also -- and this is VERY important -- learn when to get out of a trade, take profits, and move on.

Replay & Course Guide Included

Can't make the live session?
Or just want a refresher afterwards?
No problem.

We include a full replay of the live online video course, plus access to the 120+ page course guide. We recommend at least one repeat viewing to solidify the concepts.

Yes, You Can Do It!

Can you follow a simple checklist?
Then you can use these strategies!

Even beginners can follow Sami’s simple, clear method for predicting big post-earnings moves.

100% Interactive Training

Yes, you can ask questions during the training session.
And if by some chance you forget to ask a question, or can't make the live event, just email it in.
We'll take care of you.  

You Can Trade Long, Short, or Both

If you are afraid to short stocks, don't worry.
Some traders have found success by sticking to the long side.
And remember, you can always add shorting to your arsenal later on.

Options Are Optional

Sami believes stocks offer a superior risk-reward when it comes to trading earnings.
Options are very expensive pre-earnings, which makes it harder to earn a profit on them -- even if you are correct on the stock's direction.
Options are also less liquid, which makes entry and exits trickier.

That said, some traders do use options once they use Sami's Earnings Plays to figure out which stocks to trade.

Why Earnings Engine Matters Now

Earnings season heats up starting on Tuesday, July 16, when JP Morgan (JPM) reports
This is the single most lucrative time to trade and you should be ready
You can expect to find 100-200 setups during earnings season.

Sami has found 10+ in a single day before!

And It's Not Only Good During Earnings Season...

It's true -- most companies do report during earnings season.
But there are companies reporting earnings almost every trading day.
So you can actually use these strategies year-round!

The Importance of a Video Replay

As we mentioned before, you receive a full video replay of the Earnings Engine Course, plus the 127-page course guide.
So if you need to leave early or can't make the live session, don't worry.

The replay also helps reinforce the concepts you learn, increasing your odds of success.

Results from Real Earnings Engine Students

I keep think that it's crazy to be up $3,500 from earningsI don't think members realize how lucky they are that you stumbled onto this strategy.
-Ortipa

Sami, you killed it today with Earnings Plays. I'm out of everything except KIRK. I'm up over $5000. Thank you. You are my hero.
-James from Ohio

I was able to triple my money using the Earning Engine class even though I'm a novice trader
-(name redacted upon request)

Sami's Earnings Plays make me money. I do not need any other trades during earnings season.
-Yen-Kai from Boston

Earnings Engine is easy to apply and the profits are sometimes higher than expected
-Jason from California

I subscribed to Strategic Swing Trader for a year. I paid for my subscription on the first day with the Earnings Plays overnight!
-Randall from Pennsylvania

Sami is committed to helping every student.
-Rick from Phoenix

teaches the aspects of the markets brilliantly, and if you listen to him, you will do well. But Sami goes on to teach much more and if you really listen to him, you will not only see the markets deeply, but you will also come to see yourself through the markets on a much deeper level. In my opinion, Sami is a rare and true teacher! I thank you Sami!
-Peter from New York 

I am up $79,051 for this earning season taking $3,500 - $5,000 per trade. I intend to increase share size next earning season.
-Raj from New York

That's right. Raj said $79,051 -- maybe he'll take Sami's Earnings Crown!

Get Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad or the other courses from the same one of these categories: , , , , , , , for free on Course Sharing Network.

Share Course Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad, Free Download Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad, Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad Torrent, Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad Download Free, Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad Discount, Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad Review, T3 Live - Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad, Earnings Engine by Sami Abusaad, T3 Live / Sami Abusaad.

Related Shares