No one has shared this media yet!
Let share this media and get 5,997 credits when people download it.
Use my understanding of WHY prices move and transfer that understanding it into action and skills I can apply in the markets.
I will now know that my consistency will only come once I've eliminated randomness in my trading. My predictions no longer feel like guesses
I will know that I'm no longer missing some industry secret which will unlock my success.
Essential Questions - Community Questions to stimulate further thought
How can i adapt these trading drills and apply them to my own trading approach? What can I glean from other successful traders application of the governing principle? How can I simplify my process so I can trade more of what I see rather than what I think?
- EDGE Elite 1 – Volume Analysis – Introduction to Ready, Aim, Fire
- EDGE Elite 2 – BIAS Creators, Ready, Aim, Fire
- EDGE Elite 3 – Expand on Step 1, proceed to Step 2
- EDGE Elite 4 – Completion of Ready, Aim, Fire
- EDGE Elite 5 – DOM Exercise Learn To Lean
- EDGE Elite 6 – Help follow price in your head. Following DOM with no charts
- EDGE Elite 7 – Right Edge Exercise. Predict the next move
- EDGE Elite 8 – Order Flow with Delta Bars
- EDGE Elite 9 – Finding Turns with Delta Divergence
- EDGE Elite 10 – New Imbalance Chart, Filtered Footprint
- EDGE Elite 11 – Where are you on the map when you start reading Order Flow?
- EDGE Elite 12 – Reviewing weakness most traders have
- EDGE Elite 13 – Advice about missing less trades
- EDGE Elite 14 – PnF and Consolidations
- EDGE Elite 15 – PnF Periodicity, a way to look at rotations
- EDGE Elite 16 – Market Transitions and Confluence
- EDGE Elite 17 – What story is the market telling you?
- EDGE Elite 18 – Station to Station – consolidations to trends to new consolidations
- EDGE Elite 19 – Multi timeframe S/R
- EDGE Elite 20 – Near-term S/R Levels, a.k.a. Thin Spots
- EDGE Elite 21 – DOM and Charts review
- EDGE Elite 22 – Clear market structure Edge traders use
- EDGE Elite 23 – Gaining perspective with different periodicities
- EDGE Elite 24 – Big picture patterns outside smaller picture patterns
- EDGE Elite 25 – Difference in consolidation chops for S/R
- EDGE Elite 26 – Simple signs of a trend reversal
- EDGE Elite 27 – Additional B2B transitional moments
- EDGE Elite 28 – Drivers and Reversals
- EDGE Elite 29 – Taking a Step Back
- EDGE Elite 30 – The Test of the Test
- EDGE Elite 31 – Dot to Dot
- EDGE Elite 32 – What is driving the market and how to stay on top of it
- EDGE Elite 33 – Your Trading Buckets
- EDGE Elite 34 – When is a rally going to start?
- EDGE Elite 35 – Heat map liquidity magnets
- EDGE Elite 36 – Heat map 2 + FOMC Preview
- EDGE Elite 37 – TRANSFER DRILLS – What happens next? BIAS Changing Drills
- EDGE Elite 38 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Spot Transitional Moments, B2B’s
- EDGE Elite 39 – TRANSFER DRILLS – B2B Transitions pt 2. Longer timeframe uses of B2B bars
- EDGE Elite 40 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Peter explains his steps 1,2,3
- EDGE Elite 41 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Georges Step 1
- EDGE Elite 42 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Peters Step 1
- EDGE Elite 43 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Dans Step 1
- EDGE Elite 44 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Mikes Step 1
- EDGE Elite 45 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Toms Step 1
- EDGE Elite 46 – DOM and Platform Exercise. Multiple DOMs and Correlations
- EDGE Elite 47 – Order Flow with Delta as confirmation tool
- EDGE Elite 48 – Alert Levels, Baby Birds Nest
- EDGE Elite 49 – Delta Trapped Traders
- EDGE Elite 50 – Delta Trapped Traders pt 2
- EDGE Elite 51 – Confirmation with intermarket relationships
- EDGE Elite 52 – Strength from Weakness, Weakness from Strength
- EDGE Elite 53 – Drivers to look out for
- EDGE Elite 54 – Importance of watching other markets
- EDGE Elite 55 – Other timeframes and watching when S/R doesn’t hold
- EDGE Elite 56 – How to fish for buyers
- EDGE Elite 57 – Why not listen instead of just watching the markets?
- EDGE Elite 58 – B2B with News
- EDGE Elite 59 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Anthony C. Strength from Weakness with Intermarket Relationships
- EDGE Elite 60 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Market Correlations
- EDGE Elite 61 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Peter Davies Jigsaw Trading. 7 Effective Trading Setups
- EDGE Elite 62 – How to practice on the DOM
- EDGE Elite 63 – Execute at certain locations
- EDGE Elite 64 – Thin Spots
- EDGE Elite 65 – When Buyer meets Buyer as a Trigger
- EDGE Elite 66 – Think Small. Mindset of a Small Winner First
- EDGE Elite 67 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Why and How to Quote
- EDGE Elite 68 – TRANSFER DRILLS – DOM Trader Test
- EDGE Elite 69 – TRANSFER DRILLS – DOM Trader Test 2. Order entry and multiple DOM quoting
- EDGE Elite 70 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Capture the Edge. Practice catching turns
TRADE / RISK MANAGEMENT
- EDGE Elite 71 – How other timeframes affect your timeframe
- EDGE Elite 72 – The other side of a stop run
- EDGE Elite 73 – How important Risk Managers are
- EDGE Elite 74 – Areas as a way to alleviate pressure when opening trades
- EDGE Elite 75 – Grade your Trade
- EDGE Elite 76 – Traders are stupid
- EDGE Elite 77 – Is it better late than never? NO!
- EDGE Elite 78 – Losers add to losers, PTJ
- EDGE Elite 79 – TRANSFER DRILLS – How to work on what you missed
- EDGE Elite 80 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Guest host Peter H. on process
- EDGE Elite 81 – Cheating on your trading strategy
- EDGE Elite 82 – What is a Bad Trade Really?
- EDGE Elite 83 – Why is following what you know so important? So Hard?
- EDGE Elite 84 – Are you asking yourself questions?
- EDGE Elite 85 – Trading Vertigo – You have to trust something at some point
- EDGE Elite 86 – Why we get anxious
- EDGE Elite 87 – I did what??
- EDGE Elite 88 – That’s a lot of money
- EDGE Elite 89 – TRANSFER DRILLS – Flow training into trading
SUPPLEMENTARY INFO - Guest Speakers, News, Add-On Tools, Trader Interviews
- EDGE Elite 90 – Volatility driven by news
- EDGE Elite 91 – Tape Bomb preparation
- EDGE Elite 92 – What not to miss for current tape bombs
- EDGE Elite 93 – Trump Election 2016
- EDGE Elite 94 – Trading Presidents comments
- EDGE Elite 95 – ECB Meetings
- EDGE Elite 96 – FOMC Trading
- EDGE Elite 97 – Trading the Trade Deals
- EDGE Elite 98 – Preview to busy week + Easy audio
- EDGE Elite 99 – Volume Profile Levels with John Keppler
- EDGE Elite 100 – Market Profile w/ Marc
- EDGE Elite 101 – Brad J Process and Introspective
- EDGE Elite 102 – Brad J Stupid News
- EDGE Elite 103 – Brad J Consistency from routine
- EDGE Elite 104 – Brad J Let your process lead you, not your goals
- EDGE Elite 105 – Brad J Reviewing trades
- EDGE Elite 106 – Dan S Bond Trader
- EDGE Elite 107 – George Shares What Has Helped Him
- EDGE Elite 108 – Peter H Discusses the Market
- EDGE Elite 109 – Eric Wojo Treasury Trader
- EDGE Elite 110 – Eric Wojo Multi timeframe stacking
- EDGE Elite 111 – Eric Wojo Spread trading with correlations
- EDGE Elite 112 – Eric Wojo Increasing Size
- EDGE Elite 113 – Eric Wojo Talking treasuries
- EDGE Elite 114 – Dr. Keppler Market Delta Profiling
- EDGE Elite 115 – Andrew Daniels Trading Volatility
- EDGE Elite 116 – Dr. Andrew Menaker Changing your response to risk, uncertainty and opportunity
- EDGE Elite 117 – Peter Davies Jigsaw Trading DOM
- EDGE Elite 118 – Merritt Black Personal performance preparation
- EDGE Elite 119 – Merritt Black Market Profile
- EDGE Elite 120 – Merritt Black Market Profile pt 2
- EDGE Elite 121 – Dr. Brett Steenbarger & Mike Bellafiore
- EDGE Elite 122 – Dr. Brett Steenbarger Trading this uncertainty & AMA
Get Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Edge Elite, Anthony Drager, Edge Trading Group for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training, Free Download Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training, Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training Torrent, Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training Download Free, Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training Discount, Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training Review, Edge Trading Group – Edge Elite Training by Anthony Drager, Edge Trading Group Edge Elite Training, Anthony Drager, Edge Trading Group.